THIS IS NOT A MEDICARE SUPPLEMENT. This is a Limited Benefit Plan that may not cover all of your medical expenses.
Exclusive Benefits with the AAA Carolinas Preferred Plan
- Covers Medicare Part A & Part B Deductibles
- Low coinsurance or copays for inpatient hospital and physician services
- No networks – choose any doctor or hospital that accepts Medicare
- No referrals to see a specialist
- Travel benefits tailored to compliment your AAA membership:
- Use the plan in any state where you travel or even if you move
- Coverage for emergency treatment while outside the U.S.
- 24-Hour Nurse Advice Line for help when you’re on the go, or assistance locating urgent care facilities
FIND OUT MORE!
for more information
Additional Preventive Care & Healthy Living Services
In addition to $250 each of preventive Dental, Vision, and Hearing benefits every year, you get valuable extras to improve and enhance your overall fitness and well-being – at no additional cost to you.
The AAA Carolinas Preferred Plan offers:
- No-cost membership to participating fitness facilities with the Silver&Fit® Exercise and Healthy Aging Program*
- 24-Hour Nurse Advice Line for health questions or concerns
- AAA Carolinas Rx Perks** prescription drug discount card with an average savings of 31%
For more details, please review the plan information for your state:
Not a AAA Carolinas Member?
You don’t have to be a member to find out MORE about the Preferred Plan. Learn more about the benefits of AAA Membership. Contact us today.
This is a solicitation of insurance. Contact may be made by an authorized representative. For AAA Carolinas Preferred Plan, neither Sterling nor its agents are connected with or endorsed by the United States government or the federal Medicare program. This policy may have limitations, exclusions or reductions of benefits. Please see Certificate of Coverage for complete details. For costs and further details of coverage, including any reduction or limitations and terms under which the policy may be continued in force, see your agent or write to Sterling. Policy Form # ASSOC COC NC (03/13)
Renewability: You may renew Your Certificate for Yourself as long as You may live, subject to the terms of the Group Policy. To renew, just pay the renewal premiums, if necessary. We cannot refuse to renew this Certificate or place any restrictions on it if the premiums are paid on time.
To apply for the AAA Carolinas Preferred Plan, you must be 65 years or older, reside in North Carolina or South Carolina and be enrolled in Medicare Parts A and B.
*The Silver&Fit® program is provided by American Specialty Health Fitness, Inc., a subsidiary of American Specialty Health Incorporated (ASH). Silver&Fit® is a federally registered trademark of ASH and is used with permission herein.
**DISCOUNT ONLY – NOT INSURANCE. Discounts are available exclusively through participating pharmacies. You may cancel your registration at any time by contacting Customer Care. Administered by Medical Security Card Company, LLC (MSC). You do not have to enroll in a health plan to accept this offer.